James writes - These babies are Tigers-eye, (Gold) and Hawks-Eye (Blue).
They went for 3 weeks in 60/90, (recharged every 7 days) 1 week in 120/220, 1 week in 500 and 1 week in Titanium oxide. But then a problem... They didn't shine. So I decided to put them in Cerium oxide for 4 days. Still
no difference... They were only about 40% as shiny as they are in the pics. It turn out that the 500 grit wasn't fine enough for the prepolish. So I decided to run them for 4 days in 1000 grit. I should have waited a
week but I got impatient. Anyhow, It did the trick. After 2 days of Cerium they looked way better then 11 days of polish prior to the 1000 grit. I eventually let them go in Cerium for 8 days total. If you want good
results with Tigers-eye, make sure to add an extra week of aluma oxide 1000 grit prior to polish.