James writes - For some time now, most of you guy's have been
hearing me speak of the "big" project I've been working on. Well here it is. I started this project way back on January 5th and I must say, it's been a hell of a wait! But it was well worth it. I'm quite
satisfied with the results. Not overjoyed, but satisfied. The whole project was a great learning experience and I think I got my time and money's worth. I ran these stones for a total of 8 weeks in 60/90, ( recharged
evey 7 days) 1 week in 120/220, 1 week in 500 and 1 week in titanium oxide polish.. Dispite my previous problems with 500 SC, these actually came out pretty good. I'll admit, they would have came out better if I had
used an extra 1000 Alumina grit step, but I've waited long enough. So they'll have to do.I don't know exactly what all these stones are. I do know however, that they are all either Agates or Jaspers.